February has brought a few updates along with it, including a new Acolyte Beast discovery! Quite a few bug fixes in this release, too.
Fans of the Aeon Guild are really showing their love this month. The more Victory Points you accumulate by battling, the more likely you are to receive a letters of admiration from admirers as a bonus login reward.
What might they contain?
Season of Affection
February brings about some general changes all around Earth2.
The following eggs have started appearing this month:
- Smacker Egg
- Lovely Egg
These eggs can be purchased from the Telepathic Plant Salesman when in stock or obtained as a rare reward from X-Terminal quests.
The Smacker Egg is newly discovered, hatching into an Acolyte Beast known as Scootch.
This little Acolyte can inflict Bliss on Beasts, causing them to become harmless. Attacking any Beast in this state will snap them out of this status.
Sigurd now offers Chocolate Hearts at the café. This item grants a 20% chance to fully heal all Health when hit.
Check the changelog below for a complete list of updatesEnjoy Aeon Rivals? Join Club Aeon! You'll get lots of cool stuff and directly support game development.
- “Smacker” egg discovered. Found to contain a new species of Acolyte Beast!
- New users that battle after completing training may have server data corruption.
- Incorrect beast defeat data causes login to fail.
- Beast defeats not properly saved in server.
- Leave room flag stays active if logging out immediately after completing Chun training.
- Acolyte Beasts won’t wait for target if far above and out of reach.
- Luvlet damage increase (10 -> 20) per hit.
- Café menu updated.
- Chun dialogue changes.
- UI text changes.
- Internal modifications in prep for a later update.
- Improved graphic offsets for some Characters and Acolyte Beasts.
- Minor performance improvements and optimizations.