[FIXED] Arnold's Big Bug List

Home Forums Bug Report [FIXED] Arnold's Big Bug List

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Arnold
    Participant

I’m going to post any bugs I know from now on here. I will edit in new ones when I find them and remove old ones when they are fixed 🙂 Here we go!

-Sparkle effect on medals appears on the map instead of in inventory; it is only lined up if the camera view is to the far left (if the camera view moves right, the effect will be misaligned)

-Champ’s Worm Beam causes extreme lag when hitting multiple beasts. I think Worm Beam should only be able to hit Celestial Beasts and go through beasts to prevent this.

-If timed right, Champ is completely invincible while spamming grounded Tail Jab.

-My points appear as 0 sometimes after gaining more points.

Admin
    Keymaster

Thanks again for the detailed list! I have a few questions for some of them:

Champ’s Worm Beam causes extreme lag

When you say lag, do you mean that your computer/gameplay slows down (hardware lag) or that the damage takes a long time to show up (internet lag). If it’s hardware lag, I may have a solution.

My points appear as 0 sometimes after gaining more points.

I’ll look into this, but if you can find a way to reproduce the bug please let me know.

Everything else I believe I can solve quickly! If it’s not too much trouble, could you create new topics for each bug report? It helps others know if a bug they’re experiencing has been reported or not.

Arnold
    Participant

-It is definitely hardware lag then. Champ can charge up his special super fast in like 3 or 4 beams because of how many hits he gets with beasts around.

-I just logged on and checked my points and it was at 2969. I fought a Queltod on normal mode and when I looked at my points after, it was at 15. I logged out and in without closing the window and now it is at 2984. I don’t think I ever used to get this error… maybe it depends on how high your points are?

Cool! Sure, I’ll just make a new topic for each then.

Admin
    Keymaster

I’m going to create a damage toggle that lets you hide damage totals of yourself or others. If that makes your game not slow down when damage is toggled off, please let me know. I need to make sure the game lags the least amount possible!

I’ll look into the score issue. Thanks for the idea of the possibility of it relating to upper score value.

Arnold
    Participant

Just let me know when I can toggle it, and I’ll be happy to test it out. Sorry I wasn’t there to reply to your message online D:

Admin
    Keymaster

The damage toggle has been added. The default value for comrade damage is set to “off”. Let me know how it works for you!

Arnold
    Participant

Seems to work good for me. Thanks 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close