Arnold's Suggestions

Home Forums Suggestion Box Arnold's Suggestions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ArnoldArnold
    Participant

Got a couple ideas here to throw around 🙂

1. Victory Cafe – Energy Drink (+20% speed, +20% dodge attack chance)

2. Clan/Guild System with chat(once more people play this would be really fun)

3. A way to see medal progress (e.g. 193/500 gachapon bought)

4. Rank/Level-up/Badge system for players to show off their # of points in game

Thanks for reading!

MetlmetaMetlmeta
    Keymaster

Thanks for the suggestions, Arnold!

1.) A Victory Café item that boosts speed is something I’ve given thought to. It’s not very easy to implement, but it’s definitely something I’d like to try to make soon.

2.) For now I’m working on a buddy system, which could be expanded to be a sort of Guild system. Definitely something to think about!

3.) This is possible with the current medal system. Below the current medal it says how many you have left before Rank-up. I’m also lowering the medal requirements for all accomplishments.

4.) I’m working on a way so others can check your medal progress, which would be a cool way for others to see how much progress you’ve made. A victory won is essentially “EXP” and a new medal is a “level-up”, in the traditional sense.

Thanks again for your suggestions; they’ve all been added to my list!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close