Deluxe Lemonade is too good

Home Forums Suggestion Box Deluxe Lemonade is too good

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ArnoldArnold
    Participant

I think Deluxe Lemonade is too good. Before the Celestial Beast buff in 1.9.8, it was pretty much impossible to die with it on. You can stand on top of Celestial Beasts and constantly attack without getting knocked back. While it is more possible to die now, I still feel deluxe lemonade is too strong. From my many boss battles, it has clearly became far superior to any other drink at the Cafe from a “get points fast” point of view. I found my battles without it much more difficult and entertaining, at the cost of getting points much slower.

My suggestion is to change the effect of it completely (2x damage to beasts? just an idea), and perhaps increase the base invincibility time slightly to compensate.

Thanks! Tell me what you think 🙂

MetlmetaMetlmeta
    Keymaster

The extra-damage-to-beasts idea is very good, and something I’d like to implement. Perhaps I’ll just create a new café item for that. I think changing up the invincibility time would help normalize its efficiency. Maybe changing it from 4x -> 3x would be worth trying? I’ve also considered changing what’s in the shop seasonally, so I might add/remove a few items as well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close