Doragon Mess camping meta

Home Forums Characters Doragon Doragon Mess camping meta

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Slycat

The gist of this meta involves using mess in the same place, like against a wall, about 25 to 50 times and getting another character that isn’t playing a doragon to use the always perfect shield drink, then get the boss to agro him/her and shield against the mess pile. at this point all you have to do is wait because each individual mess does ~20 depending on style each second, and the damage stacks, so if you stack 10, it does 200 damage per second, 20 is 400 and so on.

The boss will just keep trying to attack the player it is targeting, which is perfect shielding against the wall, causing the boss to just stay there. the shielding character cannot be a doragon because when a doragon touches a wall, or gets hit while shielding, it bounces and slides all over the place, so it isnt a viable option for being the one who is taking the hits, and also sometimes the boss may knock even a non doragon character loose from the wall.

At that point you just need to get on the other side of the boss again and lure it back to the wall, this i why i recommend using luck monkey as the one who shields because of its teleport ability it can use to get on the other side of the boss. the goal is to kill be boss before the drink runs out, it may require using 2 or even 3 doragons using mess in the same place for multiplied damage. also when a doragon gets their special ability, make sure to NEVER use it, if you do, all of the poops you made will be washed away and there wont be any time to make more.

Admin
    Keymaster

First of all, your topic tags made me laugh.

I appreciate that you’re already developing the meta game! In the next game update (1.8.0), lower level bosses idle more often so I think this strat will be even more useful.

Using Luck Monkey’s teleportation attack is an extra smart way to put yourself in a favorable position. Champ would also work well once after you’ve summoned the Mole Totem: as long as it’s active, Champ receives no knockback.

Ninjawarrior93
    Participant

I just want to add in the fact that since the bosses will get less idle when they become more difficult, would placing poops in a zigzag manner(above ground and in the air continuously) work? Because I’m pretty sure there will be more jumping bosses, and if they pass through it they’ll get quite the number of damage. Like luring…?

edit: also hiii

Admin
    Keymaster

That’s a good idea, Ninjawarrior93. Placing some poops in the air is a great way to make sure any jumping bosses take at least a few hits.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close