Retain fast fall when hit

Home Forums Characters Doragon Retain fast fall when hit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by PRIZZA PRIZZA 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PRIZZA
    PRIZZA
    Keymaster

Doragon can normally fast fall, but when hit by an enemy it receives no stun but is launched into the air and loses its ability to fast fall until it touches the ground again. This is problematic because when you’re hit into the air, your attacks come out too high and miss your opponents.

Due to this, I’ve found it is better to stay airborne when possible with Doragon. If you’re airborne when hit by an attack, you’ll still have the ability to fast fall back to the ground and keep attacking. Sometimes I’ll jump towards the enemy as I’m using Eat and if I’m hit I can quickly FF back to the ground. Drinking a Deluxe Lemonade can also extend the potency of this strategy.

If you have any additional pointers you like to contribute, feel free!

Ninjawarrior93
    Participant

The title feels a bit misleading to me imo, I thought Doragon had the ability to float cancel like Princess Peach does in the smash games. But at the same time I have no idea what other names you could use.

PRIZZA
    PRIZZA
    Keymaster

Sorry for the misleading title, I’ve thought of a more descriptive one that fits the bill. You were right about the Princess Peach thing. :’)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close