Harder Bosses/Higher Rewards

Home Forums Suggestion Box Harder Bosses/Higher Rewards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ArnoldArnold
    Participant

I think each level of boss (other than normal) should be made much harder, but have more reward.

The reason I believe it’s a good idea is because I have managed to solo every boss on extreme with Gloobin without getting even close to the time limit (Queltod being the easiest taking 4 minutes on Extreme, I killed him before I could even charge up my special once).

I think that on Extreme difficulty, they should be really hard to defeat even with a party of 3-6, and nearly impossible to solo just so the mode lives up to it’s name. The rest of the difficulties would be somewhere in between. However, if the bosses are harder, the rewards should be more too. (e.g. Queltod on extreme with 3 people takes 15 mins to beat, but gives 15-20 token reward and 80 pts)

I believe it will encourage players to team up more for faster tokens and points, resulting in a more fun experience once more players come along. Thanks for reading! 🙂

MetlmetaMetlmeta
    Keymaster

That’s something I can do!

For a difficulty increase, Were you imagining that the AI just attacks more often or for them to do much more damage? Depending on what I alter I could also experiment with giving them a bit more Health. Scaling the tokens they give is also something I can do.

Did you know that the points awarded are based on a several different factors? Try experimenting a bit to see if you can get your score higher.

ArnoldArnold
    Participant

Anything would probably work, but I think them doing like 20 or so damage more with each attack, possibly 1.5 – 2x more health along with a Deluxe Lemonade nerf (4x to 2x) would do the trick. I think the lemonade is partly what makes it easy because with the 4x longer invincibility it’s almost impossible to die. The Celestial Beasts doing more damage would also force players to stock up on Gachapon items before entering so they can survive.

Also, I didn’t know that haha I just assumed I got the same points every time, I’ll have to test some stuff out then :p

MetlmetaMetlmeta
    Keymaster

Before making any big adjustments to damage totals I’ll be releasing a new update within the next few days that adds another layer of difficulty to Celestial Beast fights. I’ve been working on it for a while, so it’s not a sort of “quick fix” thing.

I’ll slightly turn up the damage for Extreme (+10 damage?) in addition to the new feature in the next update. If it’s still too easy feel free to follow up in this topic. Thanks again for your suggestions!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close