Luck monkey and dipsy teleport glitch

Home Forums Bug Report Luck monkey and dipsy teleport glitch

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by PRIZZA PRIZZA 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Slycat
    Slycat
    Participant

Luck monkey is able to shoot his teleport at the map boundary and it wont stop, since the maps loop on themselves, he can use this to teleport to the other side of the map, also bosses that have disjointed movement and can move far from their origin like dipsy4000 who can bend over and this causes him to be very far out horizontally from his origin as a model, if he gets close enough to the edge of the map, he can tip his head and pop out the other side sometimes

PRIZZA
    PRIZZA
    Keymaster

Thank you for the bug report. It’s a bit perplexing because the maps don’t loop themselves, but I do have some checks in place to make sure players aren’t too far out of bounds. Dipsy4000’s hitbox doesn’t actually disjoint itself; his pecking is counted as a separate attack in-game, so the idea that it can wrap around is confusing.

Please list the steps necessary to reproduce this bug and I’ll work on a fix asap.

Slycat
    Slycat
    Participant

To teleport as luck monkey, step 1 walk up to the right edge of the map on dipsy4000’s stage, use your down attack and the teleport coin goes offscreen, step 2 you havee now teleported 😀 i think it wont work off the left side because the ground level on the right is higher so the coin thinks it is bumping into a wall, i dont know about the dipsy one, but it usually happens when he is jumping and pecking while touching the right edge of the map, sometimes he will just pop through to the other side

PRIZZA
    PRIZZA
    Keymaster

The Luck monkey teleport bug was newly introduced and will be patched in the next version. The Dipsy4000 bug must have been around for a while, but that will be patched too. Thanks for the report!

LunaDairmillion
    Participant

I think i faund a bug when i was playing as ‘MAJU’ i faund that some abilities change when i move to left and attack (Left + z) instead of (Up + z).

PRIZZA
    PRIZZA
    Keymaster

I think i faund a bug when i was playing as ‘MAJU’ i faund that some abilities change when i move to left and attack (Left + z) instead of (Up + z).

If you hold in one of Müja’s attacks, it will automatically swap to the next attack out of the three she has. This normally let’s you swap between attacks faster. However, if you have the Prime upgrade for Transmute, it should be a bit faster to use that to quickly swap instead.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close