Luck monkey basic strategy

Home Forums Characters Luck Monkey Luck monkey basic strategy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Slycat

This post is about basic strategies with luck monkey, it isnt anything too fancy and is made up of things you might already know

Luck monkey is a great character for soloing bosses since his damage is pretty good for his attack rate, he is pretty much the equivalent to a dps (damage-per second) class on an mmorpg such as an assassin class that can deal a lot of damage over a short period of time. he also doesnt have as much support usage as many other classes such as doragon which has very low damage but makes up for it in its ability to set up traps to the point in which it can do massive damage (see my mess camping post for more details) this makes it ideal for soloing bosses because when there arent any other people to help you, it doesnt matter because he doesnt have to set up for his high dps.

luck monkey spawns similes that passively attack the enemy by revolving around luck monkey, and his up attack makes them temporarily do more damage, he doesn’t have to be actively doing anything for them to be able to attack, this means that luck monkey can attack while shielding which also helps for soloing

Arnold
    Participant

I agree, he is really easy to solo bosses with. But, after using Champ for a while, I have been beating the bosses soo much faster than I can with Luck Monkey. Maybe it’s just me, though.

The fact that he can attack while in shield is really neat and will probably make him super useful for the harder difficulty bosses.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close