Team battle!!!

Home Forums Suggestion Box Team battle!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AnotherRadom
    Participant

Please insert team battles into this game. Sure it’s fun fighting bosses and gaining new aeon members but wouldn’t it be cool if you could just grab 4 people and have 2v2? You could have a ranking system if players wanted to be an official team and fight against other teams that would be awesome.

MetlmetaMetlmeta
    Keymaster

I’d like to focus on co-op fighting for now, but PvP is something that’s always popular. The only problem is achieving Character balance and that there are many other games that would be more fun to play in a PvP environment.

There have been a few cases where people want PvP but then they realize it’s not that fun, depending on the engine. In this case, I don’t know if the engine really lends itself to PvP excitement. I’ll keep it in mind though!

DioX
    Participant

Play with me please in the server 🙁

AnotherRadom
    Participant

Heh i will dio once i figure out how to play aeon again xdd

MetlmetaMetlmeta
    Keymaster

AnotherRadom, are you still having issues extracting the game? Please let me know and I’ll help you sort it out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close