Website idea

Home Forums Suggestion Box Website idea

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SlycatSlycat
    Participant

On the Aeon rivals website, there should be a “More games by PRIZZA” tab on the top categories, that way you can have links to bug fighter and stuff, because as much as I like this game, I still think that Bug Fighter is still a great game and has just as much potential as this one. It would be a good thing because once people start to learn about Aeon Rivals, everybody will love it and you will start getting some revenue from it. And at the same time, bugs will be found fewer and farther in between as you progress with ironing out the kinks in the game, Meaning you wont have to update as much, and you can then start to work on bug fighter as a side project. I am bringing this up because Bug Fighter and Aeon Rivals are like the two perfect twins that perfectly complement eachother. One being about bugs teaming up together to face giant hordes of countless enemies, and although far outnumbered, always rises to prevail proving that no matter how high the odds are stacked against you, no matter how many problems you have to overcome, you can always win if you have courage in yourself and your freinds. While the other being about a charismatic worm who is faced with the threat of giant celestial beasts trying to invade his planet, and at first he was unsuccessful, he teamed up with friends and together they defeated the celestial beasts, but realizing that the celestial beasts will keep coming and they weren’t safe yet, eventually realizing that they would have to be forever vigilant to protect the world from the celestial beasts which proves that no matter how tough or big the task may be, if you have friends you can trust to help you, you can always get the job done.

Its like, one of them at the core has the values of quality over quantity
    and the other has the values of if many unite as one, they will be stronger than the sum of their power.

I cant tell you how much i think these two games make the perfect duo

MetlmetaMetlmeta
    Keymaster

That description of both games made me smile. While I do have a strong focus on Aeon Rivals, I still hold BUG FIGHTER in a special place in my heart. It’s not a perfect game either but it does have its charms.

I don’t think you’ve seen the last of BUG FIGHTER yet. Maybe some day the bugs will make a return in some form or another.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Learn more.

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close