Aeon Rivals 1.5.7 is ready for download!
This release was a bit delayed due to over a week of searching for the bug that would cause a crash when the game exits. Luckily, that should no longer happen and I can breathe easy!
Included with this release is a complete game client update system! The game will now install itself to its own directory and no longer requires manual updates. Instead, it will find the latest version and download and install itself for you when an update is available. This also reduces the download size for each update as well!
For a complete list of changes, click the changelog box below.Enjoy Aeon Rivals? Please consider buying a Club Aeon membership – it directly supports the development and survival of this game.
- Game client update system!
- “Remember Me” toggle on login screen will remember your username after login.
- Game client crashes when quitting.
- Checkbox click areas now stretch across their text labels, making selecting things easier.
- Updated internal and server libraries.
- Improved error checking.
- Cafe icon slight reposition.
- Small performance improvements.
- Code cleanup.
- Gloobin’s「Bubble Bomber」spawn location issue when multiple players use attack simultaneously.
- Doragon’s「Digital Fusion: Gold Mode!」causes Doragon to clip into map when used with the Normal Flavor.
- Doragon’s「Digital Fusion: Gold Mode!」does not swap Flavor back when other players use default Flavor.