Aeon Rivals ver. 1.0.0 Alpha is now available!
This update includes many new features and a few major bug fixes. I rewrote a LOT of old code in this update to improve gameplay. New content includes 2 new bosses, a new game mechanic, and many tweaks and performance improvements. I haven’t kept up with everything in this log because I’m focused on getting to beta version.
The bosses are still largely unfinished, especially Gechi. I apologize for this and I will continually work to finish them. Check the dropdown below for more info.
- New Bosses: Gechi, Dodop
- New “Mental State” mechanic. Info can be found here.
- Rewrote large amount of code, animation and movement is much smoother
- Guarding now has a visual effect
- New sound effects added
- New text inputs with extra functions
- Fix: Duplicate player bug
- Fix: Boss attack AI
- Fix: Boss projectile attack bug
- Fix: Portal entry particle effect bug
- Fix: Server connection error status text
- Infobot’s tooltip no longer appears after returning from battle
- Many other bugfixes and tweaks for performance
- Mole Totem moles now launch with slight forward velocity