Aeon Rivals 1.5.6 is ready to go!
This version is the result of a lot of arduous work. It took me over 2 days to locate and fix a very stubborn bug! This bug caused a major graphical issue that would occur when multiple users leave and re-enter a room. I created a special recycling system that helps keep resource use low and prevents the graphical issue.
I’ve also included a damage per second calculator and display, which can be enabeled with the chat command: /dps – a damage per minute value will also appear and update every minute. Players can use these values to test different playstyles and find which method is most effective!
For a complete list of changes, click the changelog box below.Enjoy Aeon Rivals? Please consider buying a Club Aeon membership – it directly supports the development and survival of this game.
- GPU texture ID assignment system in GP Mode – improves memory usage.
- Damge per second (DPS) and DPM display, just type: /dps
- Nametag and health bar graphical glitch when remote users leave and reenter an area.
- User nametags and other text not properly removed from memory.
- Superfluous remote user nametags generated in memory.
- Clashable property only applies the object is directly facing the player.
- Damage text generator recycles text much more frequently.
- Damage text disappears slightly sooner.
- Tiny performance and memory usage improvements.
- Changed fps and timer text alignment.
- Removed some unused variables.
- Altered texture name format.
- Altered several Character’s hitbox offset to better line up with floor on some stages.
- Müja’s nametag for remote users re-positioned.
- Dōdop’s Reflect property causes screen flash for all users.