Aeon Rivals 1.5.3 is ready to go!
This release has new features for Acolyte Beasts and a hotfix for a battle reward bug. For Acolytes, I’ve added a new stat and attribute called Appetite. During battle, Acolyte Beasts can now become hungry. If they become famished they’ll act a bit sluggish and may fail to perform their duties. Hunger can be replenished by the use of Acolyte Food or a special item called a Power Pellet.
Acolytes vary in Appetite levels, some requiring more (or less) frequent feeding. This stat helps to add more variation to Acolytes and their abilities. They’ve also received a rehaul on their attack and damage formulas. For a complete list of changes, click the changelog box below.Enjoy Aeon Rivals? Please consider buying a Club Aeon membership – it directly supports the development and survival of this game.
- Acolyte Beast hunger system and “Appetite” stat.
- Revamped all Acolyte Beast stats, damage and effects.
- Players fail to receive reward after battle based on X-Bulletin status.
- Gachpon’s item dispense chance off by 1%.
- Character knockback issue when damage blocked by Pandal.
- Improved grounded Acolyte Beast attacking reliability.
- Colored text for Acolyte Beast info.
- Small performance improvements for text rendering.
- Removed some redundant and unused code.
- Queltod is slightly more intelligent in attack selection.