Moving from an apartment to a new home, and all of the house work has consumed my time. Once everything gets settled down a bit I’ll finish polishing the latest update. Hope you’re all having a great summer!
I’ve been working on a few other projects of mine and this one a bit casually lately, so sorry for the lack of updates. I do have something big for the next release but it’s just taking a while to get it to work properly. Thank you for your patience!
It’s been a very busy week for me, but version 0.1.3 is here! This release includes a new character and a few major bug fixes. Hop on the download train!
I’m still working on getting a proper icon for both OSX and Windows version and tweaking the ability card title, so please bear with me.
- New character “Doragon” joins the battle
- Selection cursor placement resets after making a decision
- Changed “Free Smileys” text to “Free Smilies”
- Fix: Login menu exit glitch
- Fix: Room menu close glitch
- Fix: Chararcter stats scroll
- Fix: Character’s Ability Card data now changes properly when swapped
- Other minor tweaks
I’ve been working on a handful of new bugfixes and will have the update out later today or tomorrow. There will also be a new character in this build, so prepare yourselves!
I’ve finally finished implementing and tidying up the CSS for the forums. Any game discussion you may have can be held there. They’re currently a bit empty, so try to start up a discussion. 🙂