βeta 1.9.8 is now available!
A major new feature in this release! Beasts now inhabit each environment, adding another layer of complexity to the game mechanics. A new attack system was put in place to allow multiple enemies to take damage at once. Click the changelog below for more info.
- Native creatures known simply as “Beasts” now freely roam the stage as you battle Celestial Beasts!
- Many more Tokens are awarded for fighting stronger Celestial Beasts!
- Cactus double damage glitch.
- Player damage shown when entering portal.
- Difficulty not initialized on room creation.
- Gachpon Medal icon not updating.
- Damage reflection issues.
- Gechi attack animation incorrect frames for guests.
- Attack text error when leaving room with full combo special / using special.
- World boundaries collision issue on right-most side.
- Refactored how usernames are stored online, ignoring case-sensitivity for PM and user searches.
- Completely rewrote attack collision code, now allows multiple targets to take damage.
- Space added before/after “>” and “:” in chat, easier to double-click and highlight usernames.
- When struck by an attack or hit into air item bag will close.
- Sparkle effect when selecting a Medal to view.
- Medal requirements for all ranks scaled down.
- Added extra checks to “if hosting” code when joining room.
- Altered how attacks are sent to players in the same portal.
- Changed text for when another user enters portal.
- Removed unnecessary trace logs and junk code.
- KeRobo’s 「Cactus Missile」has new mechanics:
- Missile fires at set speed and has hit pause instead of slowing down when striking enemy, improving long-range efficacy.
- If shot from mid-air, missile follows straight path. If shot from ground, missile will descend and follow the terrain.
- Attack no longer cancels if used just before KeRobo touches ground.
- Reduced “hit total” bonus to default.
- KeRobo’s「Seed Gatling」increased range and deals more damage per second (2x), less damage numbers spawned to improve game
- KeRobo’s「Prickly Arm」cactus spawn distance increased.
- Champ’s「Tail Jab」has slightly fewer invulnerability frames.
- Doragon’s「Eat」hitbox alignment improved.
Celestial Beast Changes
- All Celestial Beast’s HP have been scaled up.
- Dipsy4k and Dōdop received bonus +100 HP, Gechi received bonus +200 HP.
- Additional users HP scale increased (+600 -> +650).
- “Extreme” level Celestials are even stronger, boasting a higher base attack modifier (30 -> 40).
- Queltod’s 「Moon’s Lament」base damage increased (40 -> 50), 「Lunar Illusion」base damage increased (40 -> 60).
- Dōdop has less ground traction.