Still alive and starting to get back into the swing of things. The house move has been successful but there are still a few things to finish up. Hang in there, please. 🙂
Moving from an apartment to a new home, and all of the house work has consumed my time. Once everything gets settled down a bit I’ll finish polishing the latest update. Hope you’re all having a great summer!
I’ve been working on a few other projects of mine and this one a bit casually lately, so sorry for the lack of updates. I do have something big for the next release but it’s just taking a while to get it to work properly. Thank you for your patience!
It’s been a very busy week for me, but version 0.1.3 is here! This release includes a new character and a few major bug fixes. Hop on the download train!
I’m still working on getting a proper icon for both OSX and Windows version and tweaking the ability card title, so please bear with me.
- New character “Doragon” joins the battle
- Selection cursor placement resets after making a decision
- Changed “Free Smileys” text to “Free Smilies”
- Fix: Login menu exit glitch
- Fix: Room menu close glitch
- Fix: Chararcter stats scroll
- Fix: Character’s Ability Card data now changes properly when swapped
- Other minor tweaks