Aeon Rivals 1.5.8a is ready.
Version 1.5.8a has lots of bug fixes and compatibility improvements for GP Mode. This resolves a lot of Item Bag problems and synchronization issues and makes for a much better quality of life.
For a complete list of changes, click the changelog box below.Enjoy Aeon Rivals? Please consider buying a Club Aeon membership – it directly supports the development and survival of this game.
- Item Bag updating with old data and displaying incorrect item totals.
- Item Bag synchronization issue.
- Name capitalization prevents users from seeing each others item effects.
- Background textures not properly disposed in GP Mode.
- Background object scrolling issues.
- Celestian icon misalignment.
- Badge title typos (Thanks, SRad!).
- infoBot now suggests how many more Pink Bons you need to defeat.
- Dark Sea background animations and textures heavily optimized and made compatible with low resolution mode.
- Dark Sea background art updated.
- Luvlet’s description has been improved.
- Some quite zesty performance improvements.
- Request difficulty lock slider adjustments.
- Improved error checking.
- Doragon’s Lovestruck Flavor「Attack」graphical issue.
- Muja’s「Alchemy: Shadow Mirror 」clone misalisgnment.
- Gloobin and KeRobo requires less wins to unlock (2 and 5 wins respectively).