Aeon Rivals 1.5.9 is ready to go.
A new event called “Lucky 7” has arrived just in time for March. Players have a chance to receive a Lucky Gift after battle, which may contain a variety of goodies.
Not only does it contain a green items such as Sparkling Wyvernfruit and Power Pellets, but in addition a new item known as Prism Ore. This rare item can septuple some items via Dream Forge fusion. This means players can create seven duplicates of select items, saving lots of time at the Gachapon.
While the Lucky Gift usually contains one item, extra lucky players may receive more than one gift from one gift box.
Lucky 7 will last until the end of March. We wish you all the best of luck!
For a complete list of changes, click the changelog box below.Enjoy Aeon Rivals? Join Club Aeon! You'll get lots of cool stuff and directly support game development.
- “Lucky 7” Event.
- Prism Ore and gift items.
- Item “open” event has unique photo.
- Item drag offset regression.
- Items not clickable if in front of InfoBot’s tooltip.
- Icon misalignment with Character Select and Victory Café.
- Fighter statue clickable while logging in.
- Item selector reticle appears in front of items and objects.
- Element Extract drop is more common.
- Updated gift opening system to be extensible.
- Server performance improvements.
- Queltod deals more damage when enraged.
- Most Celestians have tiny increase in HP.