This update features some heavy overhauls to Celestian AI, new cafe items and provides bug fixes and performance mods. All Queltod have learned a new attack.
Celestians now have brains. Prior to this update, they would mostly make random decisions on what to do. Celestians can now see their targets and make decisions based on the situation. Each Celestian species has its own fighting style, too.Enjoy Aeon Rivals? Please consider buying a Club Aeon membership - it directly supports the development and survival of this game.
- ‘W’ key not functioning for opening dialogue windows. (Thanks, RolyPolyAllDay)
- Some predictive damage values were not synched with server data.
- Guard damage has been reduced for Beasts and Celestians of all difficulty levels.
- Enemies are no longerable to damage you when stunned.
- Invincibility time after hit slightly reduced.
- Trance Mental State has been changed to Terror. Instead of blindly running to the right, player now tries to run away from the Celestian.
- Improved math in graphic rendering for faster performance.
- Code revisions and CPU performance improvements.
- Celestians now have brains.
- No more generic touch damage. Only Dōdop’s abrasive surface and Gechi’s baleful energy can deal contact damage.
- Celestians sometimes face the wrong direction when moving.
- Chance of misaligning enemy hitboxes after quivering multiple times.
- Some Celestians will now bulldoze through players when chasing instead of quickly turning and swarming.
- Normal difficulty max idle time for Celestians reduced.
- Overall idle times reduced for easier difficulties to match touch damage changes.
- Overall Celestian HP has been slightly raised.
- Most Celestians have new habits they fall into.
- New knockback properties for a few attacks with low mass.
- All current Celestian’s are now incapable of midair turnarounds when chasing players.
- Dipsy4000 subspecies peck attack differs from Dispy4000’s. Deals more attack damage (40 -> 50), but less guard damage (2.5 -> 1.5).
- Incorrectly gloats when using projectiles.
- Max HP slightly increased.
- Laughs more often when smacking players around on Extreme.
- Chance to inflict Terror on Extreme difficulty reduced (100% -> 50%).
- Antibodies have very small chance to induce Terror (5%).
- Max HP slightly reduced.
- Baleful energy glow effect visible around itself and its antibodies.
- Abrasive surface deals less base damage (50 -> 40) and is unaffected by poison.
- Slow moving missiles deal less base damage (40 -> 30), won’t deal knockback and give less invincibility frames.
- 「Phase of the Moon attack」- Queltod has some control over DNA of Beasts, shifting all Ruby Skorps into Deathtail Skorps.
- Jump animation frame data set to 0.
- 「Lunar Illusion」always descends regardless of difficulty.
- Some attacks have been recentered to Queltod and have slower startup speed.