Made some big changes to the current event and introduced yet another. I also included some important bug fixes!
The Pink Bons are back! It’s your task to help eradicate these Beasts from the Dark Sea. Read more »
Active players might receive some special “fan mail” when logging in.
More info coming soon »
Check the changelog below for a list of changes.Enjoy Aeon Rivals? Join Club Aeon! You'll get lots of cool stuff and directly support game development.
- Secret Crush event.
- Delicious truffles.
- Celestians can sometimes spawn too low and clip into the ground. (Thanks Slycat, LunaDarimillion)
- Acolyte Beasts hit all enemies they pass even when not attacking.
- Virtual keys can prevent clicking on objects even when not visible.
- Some remote user data not recycled.
- Attack effects don’t properly overlap Beasts.
- Incorrect sound effects play for some café items.
- Incorrect badge rank text displayed for Guest users.
- 1 year old bug causing random “null value” errors.
- Love Letter item now gives random rewards.
- Love Letter contains a variety of unique messages.
- X-Bulletin reward pool changed.
- Energy Tonic A1 can be used in place of Energy Tonics at the Dream Forge.
- Acolyte Beasts that attack would try to attack but deal 0 damage – they will no longer attempt to attack if hungry.
- More remote user objects have been moved to non-collision group to improve performance.
- Improvements to how the server checks special Event quests. Creating Events will be easier now.
- Set specific debug code not to run on release build.
- Prevent sending chat messages while room is transitioning.
- Minor texture tweaks to fix potential issues.
- Improved server error detection.
- Minor code clean-up.
- Sound volume balancing.
- Minor text changes.
- Layering issue with Network Transfer (3rd attack rename).
- KeRobo’s「Prickly Arm」
- Cactus can despawn under when having previously touched a slope.
- Cactus can’t get over slopes when traveling to a certain height (Thanks SRad).
- Cactus spines don’t disppear when enemy dies.
- Cactus legs 1px too high from ground.
- Cactus is now a bit better at hitting the target.
- Health bar more accurately displays current health.
- Müja’s blue fireball now gives +1 Style on hit.
- Bon and Pink Bons damage reduced (30 -> 20).
- Attacks that quickly drain Character health deal damage slower (0.5s -> 0.6s)
- Some effects still need to be updated to the new layering system.