Lots and lots of bug fixes, along with an important data saving feature and a new costume for Müja. The new Area will be partially explorable in the next release! Click the changelog below for a complete list of changes.Enjoy Aeon Rivals? Join Club Aeon! You'll get lots of cool stuff and directly support game development.
- Safe save mechanic – if there’s an error saving user data, the server will continue to try until it succeeds. This prevents data rollbacks.
- Login will fail if user’s tutorial state is blank.
- Tutorial doesn’t flag completion immediately.
- Client password not accepted if it contained certain characters.
- Using a catalyst item can cause issues when failing to activate.
- Data saving issue with specific server function.
- Other user’s level text does not disappear immediately after defeat.
- Dragging a blank item onto the quick use slot causes graphic errors.
- Guest’s level respawns after defeat causing graphic error.
- Some Acolyte Beast effects appear when inactive.
- Reserving an Area diemnsions doesn’t update tokens server-side.
- Server variable refactoring, now uses less memory for smoother operation.
- Remote player spoof prevention for Acolyte Beast in battle.
- Local settings force save on game exit.
- Server saves data differently to reduce usage load.
- Beasts always roam around and never stop to take a break.
- Ruby Skorp’s idle less often, Deathtail Skorps idle more often.