This release features a new Area, gameplay updates and welcome sign for Aeon, along with other new content!
A new gem has been unearthed in the distant Area known as South Island. They need help defending against an influx of Dipsy4000s.
Characters have been training hard! The base acceleration for most Characters has been greatly increased, giving them much snappier movement options. Champ, Luck Monkey, Gloobin and Doragon received the most notable acceleration changes.
Guard Glide – Movement options while guarding have also been improved with the Guard Glide. Holding a directional key while a guard is active will reduce ground drag, allowing Characters to slide slightly further than normal. The direction moved while blocking a hit can also be influenced by directional keys during both Normal and Perfect Guard.
This sign welcomes all to Aeon, displaying current information on its built-in display. The display showcases new features, events, costume packs and will sometimes a show special screen that allows users to earn a rare item by clicking the sign screen. Vigilant users can use this feature to earn hard to find items!
Badge ranks have been refactored and are easier to understand. Different metals are now used to determine badge rank. The metal denotes the rank of the badge, with a total of 10 ranks.
Click the changelog below for a complete list of changes.Enjoy Aeon Rivals? Join Club Aeon! You'll get lots of cool stuff and directly support game development.
- South Island Area gem discovered.
- Aeon Sign – a welcome sign for Aeon with a screen that displays in-game features, events, and sometimes even gives rewards.
- Badge ranks have been refactored and are easier to understand. Metals are used to determine badge rank.
- Some stage objects can intercept item dragging.
- Guard Glide – Characters can influence forward momentum if holding a direction while starting to guard or holding guard, slightly reducing ground drag.
- Normal Guard can now used to influence movement direction.
- Netcode for movement is smoother and more accurate.
- Netcode attack sync is more accurate.
- Sliding mechanic used by attacks has been reworked to allow greater changes in velocity.
- Portion of slope collision check optimized (3x faster).
- Portion of velocity calculation optimized.
- Dark Zone opening frequency increased.
- Aeon object and NPC repositioning.
- The “!” character can be used to execute a command (i.e. !help)
- UI adjustments.
- Graphics renderer cleanup.
- Cleaned up a few unused variables.
- Champ’s acceleration speed increased +183%.
- Luck Monkey’s acceleration speed increased +133%
- Doragon’s acceleration speed increased +147%
- KeRobo’s max speed increased +7%
- Balloon Bomber – aerial variant of Bubble Bomber. Provides mobility and slows descent for better movement options, but vulnerable to Clash.
- Gloobin’s acceleration speed increased +230%
- Natural Gift Fizzy Body includes additional reduced knockback effect.
- Bombs have self-righting properties and will teeter down slopes.
- Bombs no longer explode after too many bounces.
- Bomb graphic updated.