This update has some UI improvements and a few gameplay changes for most Characters, especially Luck Monkey. I’ve also squished a few bugs and made some performance improvements.
Update: 1.7.2a fixes a stage corruption bug for the Dark Sea area.
For a complete list of changes, click the changelog box below.Enjoy Aeon Rivals? Join Club Aeon! You'll get lots of cool stuff and directly support game development.
- Main UI icon updates allow for faster access.
- “O” key does not allow variable jump height.
- X-Bulletin reports reward available after battle for deliverable quests.
- Energy reserve variable not reset after battle, sometimes causing incorrect battle messages.
- V-Keys don’t have priority when clicking background objects.
- Sorting Item Bag causes message to remain if Item bag is empty.
- Dark Zone no longer resets if battle is lost or left.
- Dark Sea map changed to a more neutral layout.
- WASD movement keys work in menu selection.
- Enemy / item collision check speed increased to improve accuracy.
- Netcode tweaks to prevent cancled attacks from being sent.
- Difficulty increased for Dark Zone.
- Big performance improvements.
- Dialogue box overlaps adjusted to show in front of items.
- Some chat commands changed.
- Frameworks updated.
- Menu text changes.
- Luck Monkey
- Natural Gift now lets him send smileys to other players.
- Free Smiley damage increased (80 -> 85), Style gain increased (1 -> 2).
- Lucky Download damage increased (80 -> 90).
- Tricky Script damage increased (130 -> 135), Element Burst chance removed.
- Eat damage increased (100 -> 140), Style gain increased (2 -> 6).
- Attack Style gain decreased (4 -> 3).
- Cactus Missile damage decreased (100 -> 90), Style gain decreased (4 -> 3).
- Style gain up for all attacks (+1)
- 「Snack Conversion」Style gain up (14 -> 15, 16->17 Prime).
- Champ’s「Hyper Worm Beam」Style gain up (0 -> 2), damage up (200 -> 215).
- Muja’s「Alchemy: Shock」and「Alchemy: Shock Chain」damage up (165 -> 175), (65 -> 75).
- Queltod are a bit faster now.